In a recent survey conducted by Accenture for Middle level managers in US/UK, key results included:
1. Managers spend two hours a day searching for information and half of it has no value to them
2. 59% miss valuable information that exists in their company as a result of poor info distribution.
3. 42% say they accidentally use the wrong information at least once a week.
4. 45% said gathering information about what other parts of their company are doing is a big challenge
5. 57% say that having to go to numerous sources to compile information is a difficult aspect of job